Tuesday 25 February 2014

Happy YOU is Healthier YOU... ♡

Hey Guys!

The past couple days  I have had a few revelations about life. It may be cliché and you may already know but if your truly are happy with yourself and who you are then you are less likely to become depressed and fall ill. I have always been a confident, bubbly person but it does not necessarily mean I am still comfortable with my self.

I am going to be blogging my experience to being a healthier me mentally and physically. Each week I will take you through what I eat, how I work out, my struggles and what is working well.

Its not easy to break habits they take time and you will go back on yourself but its up to you to get back on track if you truly want to change.

Comment if you have ever have struggled with anything but found a way to over come it.

Peace and Love

Cookiesz